Zuzu Luxe is a fabulous US based company that is now available online to shoppers in Australia. The range was inspired by the European spa traditions using all natural ingredients, combining and soothing to create a stunning, fresh and sophisticated range of cosmetics.
I love the fact that you can get “talc free” in pressed powder form, foundations, eyeshadows and blushes.
Personally, the purple hues are my favourites as I believe they suit and compliment practically everyone, so I decided to create our model Kate’s stunning, fresh and vibrant look using these beautiful violet hues.
To create this look:
- Using a latex sponge, apply a mix of Dual Powder Foundations in D17 and D24 over the entire face, blending down through the jaw and neckline
- Apply and blend under the eyes Concealor C7
- Over the entire eyelid apply a wash of Prism Eyeshadow
- Now add Dusk eyeshadow to the lower lid, blending up into the socket area
- Line the top lashes only with the Indigo Eyeliner Pencil
- Comb through a coat of black mascara to both the bottom and top lashes
- To create a strong and sexy pout, first paint in your lips with Vino De Amor Lipstick, then lightly dab Caliente