Zuii Certified Organics has embraced the essence of nature with a unique blend of Certified Organic Flora products and ingredients to nurture, protect and improve the health of your skin.
Zuii’s innovative product development team constantly strives to create products specifically designed to benefit, nourish and protect the health of your skin and body. Our unparalleled Certified Organic expertise allows us to develop cutting edge new formulations that focus on nourishing and protecting the health of your skin and of course all products are developed with respect for the environment. Experience a professional make-up range without the harsh toxins and chemicals.
Our mission is to continuously provide the purest ingredients and maintain the highest form of Certification worldwide. These Certifications are your guarantee that Zuii products have met the highest standards possible and that we manufacture under strict Certified Organic principles. Zuii currently holds the following certifications with NASAA (National Association of Sustainable Agriculture, Australia), BDIH & COSMOS (European certifying body). We do not test any of our cosmetics on animals, we work closely with our ingredient vendors to ensure they are aware of our company values and policies. We continue to adhere to the requirements of global cosmetic regulations regarding animal testing, with utmost respect for our customers and the environment.
Life is Colour – can you imagine the feeling of wearing flowers on your face? Zuii Organic products combine a truly unique concept of flower petals all Zuii Organic powder products are manufactured using real Certified Organic flower petals of rose, jasmine and chamomile to create a uniquely soft nourishing and healing powder base. We want you to experience healthy, beautiful skin that is brought to life by flowers.
Zuii signature blend of essential oils and extracts used within our products will transport your senses, they enable us to create a preservative free balanced product, these key aroma ingredients of rose, jasmine and chamomile synergistically work to ensure a stable paraben and chemical-free product.
We welcome you to join the Zuii family and enjoy with us our love for nature and organics.
To create model Lia’s stunning look
- Starting with a clean face, blend Flora Powder Foundation in Creme with either a latex sponge or Zuii Foundation Brush.
- Using the Zuii Blush Brush, swirl onto the apple of the cheeks Flora Blush in Grapefruit.
- Using the Eyeshadow Brush, sweep Flora eyeshadow in Vanilla Frost over the entire lid as a base shadow. Blend Flora Eyeshadow in Flame onto the lower lid, and midway through the socket towards the nose. Then blend Flora Eyeshadow in Blackberry to the outer corner and socket line, winging the shading out.
- Next, using the eyeliner brush and Flora Eyeshadow in Black Diamond, draw a gentle line under the lower lashes that tapers out to a pint.
- Above the Black Diamond line draw a line in Vanilla Frost, Then, under the liner, a line in Flame.
- To enhance the eyes, apply a touch of Vanilla Frost under the inner corner of the eye and lower lashes.
- Finish off the eyes with a coat of Granite Flora Mascara.
- Lastly, apply Flora Lipstick in Plum to create a bold, lush pout.
Thank you to Zuii for donating their stunning products www.zuiiorganic.com
A big thanks to our photographer Andrew Raszevski of Icon Media.
Thank you to our beautiful model Lia from www.cameronsmodels.com.au