The Musq range is stunning, not only are the colours totally gorgeous but the all-natural, safe ingredients actually improve and protect your skin.
Here’s how to recreate our model Emily’s glowing and glamourous look:
- Apply Musqskin Creme Compact foundation in Kalahari over entire face blending into the neck and hairline with a latex sponge.
- Then use 2 in 1 Eyeshadow in Soft Gold as a base shadow over the entire lid
- Next apply 2 in 1 Eyeshadow in Jasper to the lower part of the eyelids, blending up through the socket area
- Now with a small brush or sponge tip applicator, lightly smudge into the lower lash line 2 in 1 Eyeshadow in Chocolate Pewter
- To really bring out the eyes, first apply a line of Catalyst Cream along the top lashes (this is a black base cream that actually turns any of the Musq coloured mineral makeup powders into a high intensity, metallic colour)
- Then brush a layer of 2 in 1 Eyeshadow Agate over the top of your Catalyst line, to create a fabulous metallic colour
- As a blush use Musqskin Gilding Bronzer/Blush powder in Sardinia, swirling gently (with your latex sponge or large vegan cosmetic brush) onto your cheek area
- Also use Musqskin Gilding Bronzer/Blush powder in Sardinia over the lips as a lip colour
- Then to add a light shine to the lips apply a coat of clear gloss over the top.