Her products are full of vitamins and organic oils, and are free of perfumes and chemical colourants.
As we are heading into summer, there in nothing more alluring than a glowing, warm face with copper hues to bring out the eyes.
This look will compliment almost all skin tones and complexions.
- To begin, make sure the face is clean, dry and free of grease. Then, with the Natural Face Blender Brush, apply Ere Perez Tinted Rice Powder , Bronzed Tones SPF 15 over the entire face, neck , ears and anywhere else you want tanned skin
- Using your brush, apply to the apples of the cheek, a mix of the above colour with the lighter of the two shades in the Natural Tinted Rice Powder, Rose Tones SPF15. This gives a soft colour. If you want rosier cheeks just combine both colours in the Rose Tones and apply more heavily
- To highlight the eyelids apply a mix of Natural Chamomile Eye Colour in “Beginning to End”
- Then, on lower lids, eye sockets and under the lower lashes, apply the red brick colour in the Natural Chamomile Eye Colour “That’s Hot” combo.
- Line the inside of the lower rim of the eyes with Natural Jojoba Oil Eye Pencil in Black
- Comb through the lashes a generous amount of Natural Almond Oil Mascara in Black
- Define the eyebrows with Natural Aloe Vera Gel Mascara in Clear.
- Then, to add a soft colour and gloss to the lips, apply Natural Rosehip Oil Lipbar in NUDE
The result is a beautiful, natural, summer glow that nourishes and protects your skin instead of frying it.
Thank you so much to Ere Perez for supplying her beautiful range of cosmetics www.ereperez.com