As a cruelty free makeup artist I am thrilled that we now have so many wonderful and safe mineral cosmetics to choose from and the Earthly Essence range is probably the most extensive I have come across, with a vast selection of mineral foundations suited to the darkest through to the palest of skins.
- First I applied a mix of mineral foundations in the colours Warm Beige and Tanned using a dry latex sponge. I blended these in circular and downward motions under the chin and through the neck area.
(NB Be sure not to have any overlay moisturised or oily patches on the skin when applying mineral foundations of any brand as they will stick to these areas)
- To create the eyes I first applied, over the entire lid, Fairy Dust eye shadow
- To achieve the metallic shimmery look of the eyeliner, tip a little of the Passionate eye shadow onto the back of your hand and mix with a drop of water into a paste, then line around the entire upper and lower lash line using a small tipped brush or pointy cotton bud
- By using the Earthly Essence mineral eyeliner pencil in black and lining just inside the lower rim of the eyelashes
- I was able to deepen and intensify the overall look of the eyes
- I completed and enhanced the eyes with a coat of black mascara
- To bring a beautiful flush to the cheeks I mixed together mineral blushes in Soft Pink and Blushing
- And finally, for a beautiful pout, I applied a generous coat of mineral lip gloss No 9
There you have it – a stunning look in gorgeous purple-based tones.
Enjoy and remember purple is considered a very passionate colour!