It was produced under the principle of respecting not only humanity, but animals, the environment and our planet.
There is a huge line of products including a fabulous range of organic nail colours. It is beautiful but also functional helping to enhance and revitalize the skin.
The look we went for on our beautiful model Kate was one of pure, shimmering, natural beauty and here are the steps to recreate this look yourself.
- Firstly using a latex sponge or your finger tips blend over face and down the neckline Couleur Caramel Foundation Cream in Golden Beige
- Then under eyes and to conceal any skin blemishes use Corrective Cream in Light Beige, being sure to blend well into your foundation base so that your concealor isn’t noticeable
- Follow this by applying Pearl Touch loose mineral powder in Silver lightly over the entire eyelids
- Next on the lower lids apply a light wash of Pearl Touch in Golden Bronze
- Add a gentle soft flush to your cheeks flush using Pearl Touch in Garnet
- To highlight the upper cheek bones add a hint of the Pearl Touch in Silver
- Then to enhance the eyes comb through Black Long Eyelashes Mascara
- Now to add a touch of glamour to the whole natural look apply a coat of Fuschia Glossy Lipstick
- Then top it off with a touch of Pearly Pink Lip Gloss
- On your nails paint each finger in an alternating combination of Pearly Plum and Pearly Burgundy