ADORN Mineral Makeup is a fantastic Melbourne-based company with clean, green ethics. Their stunning product range is made using only high grade Australian Minerals, free from all the dangerous ingredients commonly used in cosmetics.
Adorn is committed to manufacturing their products using sustainable and environmentally friendly methods.
Their packaging is one hundred percent recyclable. The Adorn product range is extensive, and suited to all skin tones and types. For this makeover I tried to embrace the Adorn philosophy, the belief in building a relationship between natural beauty and the beauty of nature.
I aimed to create a look that was warm, earthy-toned, yet one that shimmered and glowed.
To create our model Amily’s beautiful look:
- Start with a clean face and massage in a small amount of Foundation Base Skin Primer
- Allow the Primer to be absorbed into the skin, then apply Hydrating Cream Foundation in Medium. You can use choose to use the Adorn Vegan Liquid Foundation Brush, a latex sponge, or your fingertips
- To disguise any dark circles or blemishes, over the top of your foundation apply a small amount of Cover Correction Light-Medium Trio, making sure that it has blended well with the foundation. You shouldn’t be able to distinguish the concealer from the foundation
- Blend onto the apples of the cheeks Hydrating Cream Blush in Autumn. I find using your fingertips or a latex sponge is the best way to achieve a natural, flushed look
- Apply a base shade to the entire eyelid. I used Intensive Eyeshadow in Pink Pearl
- Next, use a mix of Intensive Eyeshadow in Copper and Amethyst, and apply over the lower lids, blending up through socket area
- To define the eyes, use Chubbi Eyeliner in Smokey Quartz under the lower lashes. First draw a definite line right in close to lashes, then blend it away to a smoky soft line using a liner brush or dry cotton bud. Apply a little Copper Eyeshadow over the top to add shimmer
- Brush through the lashes Black Onyx Waterproof Mascara
- Fill in and shape the eyebrows with Brow Define in Dark
- Outline, and then fill in the entire lip area, using Lip Define Pencil in Rustic Mocha
- Enhance and add a beautiful shine to the lips using Perfect Pout Lip Gloss in Nude
- Illusions- Cream to Powder Highlighter in Illuminiser adds a beautiful finish to this look, by adding highlights to the cheekbones and brow area
Thank you to Adorn for donating their stunning products www.adornmineralcosmetics.com.au
A big thanks to our photographer Andrew Raszevski of Icon Media 03 9 419 9833
Thank you to our beautiful model Amily from www.cameronsmodels.com.au